Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In The Begining

Dear Family and Friends, Some good news, after an intense interview and assessment process I have been invited to join CUSO-VSO to work overseas as a (paid) volunteer to “contribute to community and human development, to broaden worldviews, and to deepen cultural connections within the global community.” (See http://www.cuso-vso.org/en/ for information on the organization) It will be a two year term, but the questions of where and when are soon to be answered. I will keep you informed. I still have a few hoops to jump through and some additional training in Ottawa at the end of January. I will maintain my email and SKYPE addresses but am changing my contact address to: 1530 Kye Bay Road, Comox, B.C. V9M 3T7, Canada Mark “Traveler, there are no roads, roads are made by traveling.” Spanish Proverb "There is no way to peace. Peace is the way." A.J. Muste

1 comment: